Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

It's a Wonderful Time to Ring in a New Year!


HAPPY NEAR YEAR!!!

Let's Ring in 2016 with 4 more airings of...
It's a Wonderful Life!
 
 
What a joy it was to discover 4 more air times for this beloved Christmas Classic that ends with the traditional New Years Song: Auld Lang Syne!
  
December 30, 2015 Wednesday

It's a Wonderful Life ... EsqTV (Esquire Network) ... 12 PM
It's a Wonderful Life ... EsqTV (Esquire Network) ... 3 PM

December 31, 2015 Thursday

It's a Wonderful Life ... Bravo ... 8 PM
It's a Wonderful Life ... Bravo ... 11 PM


Countdown to New Years
with Hallmark Christmas Movies...

 
Hallmark Channel:
 
The Hallmark Channel will end one year and begin the next, airing delightful Christmas Movies we love... including: A Christmas Detour, Christmas Under Wraps, On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, Family For Christmas, Christmas Land, The Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Fir Crazy, the 127th Rose Parade on New Years Day, A Christmas Melody, and More!!!



Hallmark Movies & Mysteries:
 
On December 31st HMM will end 2015 with Hallmark Hall of Fame Christmas Movies including: A Dog Named Christmas, Silver Bells, Christmas with Holly, A Season for Miracles, and more!

On January 1st, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries will begin the new year with Fallen Angel, Signed, Sealed, Delivered for Christmas, and a Marathon of Signed, Sealed, Delivered episodes and movies!


Countdown to Midnight...
image via: happynewyears1.com
 
Local and Cable News Stations will have New Years Countdown Celebrations from the East Coast to the West Coast... so be sure to check your local TV guide for air times leading up to the very minute the clock strikes midnight!

 
Looking back over the year...
I am so grateful for all the friendships made
on It's A Wonderful Movie!
 
Along the way, we have chatted about movies, shared many wonderful stories, moments, and seasons of life!!! 
 
As another year is just beginning...

I pray for each of you
 every joy and blessing in 2016!!!

 
 
Happy New Year, Everyone!!!
God Bless You All!!!
Net
 
vintage image via: https://hopeseguin.wordpress.com/tag/happy-new-year/
 
Auld Lang Syne
(as sung on It's a Wonderful Life)

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind ?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne!

For auld lang syne, my dear
For auld lang syne,
We'll take a cup o' kindness yet
For auld lang syne!
 
---------------------------------------
See full lyrics here.

18 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all of your hard work! I love seeing your updates and especially love knowing when all of my favorite programming is coming on. Happy New Year to you and yours! Wishing you a blessed 2016!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much, Witt! (cool name, by the way!) I am so glad you enjoy this site! It means so much to me as we start another new year of new movies!

      Happy New Year to You, as well, and every Blessing in this New Year!!!

      Delete
  2. I love your site. It's so much fun to see all the movies listed with descriptions. I look forward to it every year! I absolutely hate when Christmas is over. I'm so glad Hallmark continues Christmas movies until the New Year. This is such a fabulous resource, thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much RoncoNorma for sharing your love for "It's a Wonderful Movie"! I know what you mean about not liking when Christmas is over, but we try to hold onto it a little longer here and I will preview any Christmas news I can find!!!

      Thank you for all your kind words!!! Happy New Year to You!!!

      Delete
  3. Happy & blessed New Year to you! I so appreciate all you do on this site! It's one of my favorite destinations on the web! I so hate so see Christmas be over for another year. This site helps me make it through until the next wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so glad I can be of help with this site - in giving you the hope of Christmas to come!!! That is such a blessing to me that this site blesses you!!! Thank you!!!

      Happy New Year and Blessings to You in 2016!!!

      Delete
  4. Love your site and all of the movie reviews. I have so much enjoyed this season of Hallmark movies. They are apart of our Christmas traditions. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know just what you mean... watching the Hallmark Channel at Christmastime has become such a wonderful tradition in our home, too... Just as much as watching all the Christmas classics we love! Thank you for sharing your enjoyment of this site! Blessings to you in this New Year!!!

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for this site and the hard work you put into it. I really love it! I'm a huge Hallmark fan, so your site is an absolute must! I loved all the Christmas movies and I'm looking forward to the movies coming up in the New Year, Thanks again and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww... Thank you!!! I'm always overjoyed to hear from another huge Hallmark fan! So glad you enjoy this site... It's my blessing to do and share with all of you!!!

      A Very Happy New Year to You, as well!!!

      Delete
  6. Very sad it's almost over but looking forward to next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too, Chuck! Be sure to keep visiting here as I will give any tidbits I learn of Christmas 2016 - throughout the year!!!

      Blessings to You and Happy New Year!!!

      Delete
  7. You have made an " 80 year year old lady" very happy for all you do to let us know the shows that are fit for all ages to view. God Bless You in the New year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so glad! It's my delight to share the joy of Christmas and all the nice Made-for-TV movies throughout the year!!! I'm so glad you enjoy them, too, and my site!

      God Bless You, as well... And a very Happy New Year!!!

      Delete
  8. When will you reveal the Christmas movie news you said you would reveal the Monday after Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all of your time to put together all of the information and details of Christmas movies, and many others throughout the year. One of my MOST FAVORITE websites, and I tell others about it all of the time. Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, WOW!!! THANK YOU!!! So appreciate all your kind words on my site and for saying it's one of your favorites. That is such a huge compliment and that is so thoughtful of you to share it with others! It means so much to me!! A very Happy New Year to You, as well!!! Again, Thank You!!! :)

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net