Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

See "Garage Sale Mystery" again on the Hallmark Channel

I appreciate everyone who responded to let me know how much you enjoyed the newest Hallmark Channel Movie "Garage Sale Mystery" starring Lori Loughlin (Aunt Becky, from "Full House")!

There will be a repeat airing of "Garage Sale Mystery" tonight, Wednesday, Sept. 18th at 8 PM est and again on Saturday, Sept 21st at 6 PM est on the Hallmark Channel.

Please Note: This Hallmark Channel Movie has a TV Rating of TV-PG. It is a Murder Mystery Movie; and therefore, not a film for young children.

If you are watching this for the first time - see if you can guess whodunnit???

10 comments:

  1. The "Garage Sale Mystery" was fabulous. This should be made into a weekly series with the same actors. We need another Murder She Wrote series
    Cedar Cove is getting boring, too many reruns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree ""Garage Sale Mystery" would be a fabulous new series. Sorry you don't enjoy Cedar Cove - but Hallmark has lots of great potential series coming - so hopefully you will find something to love!

      Delete
  2. Yes, I agree, Garage Sale Mystery should be made into a series. No, I don't agree on Cedar Cove. I love it and can't wait for Saturday nights airing and watch it again on Sundays re-run. This show caters to three generations and has something for everyone. Kudos, Hallmark!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoy Garage Sale Mystery and Cedar Cove, Linda. I enjoyed them, as well, but am personally really looking forward to the new Hallmark series When Calls the Heart - since I loved the books!

      Delete
    2. Ok, Net, you sold me. I need to check out the books. I, also, am an avid book reader. Amazon.com, here I come again!! LOL!!

      Delete
  3. I missed it. I have to remind myself it comes on again on Saturday. Thanks for the reminder.

    I agree that it sounds like a great weekly series or at least a sequel be made.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it repeats on Saturday... just before Cedar Cove!

      I agree with you, Misty - a sequel movie would be great, like how they used to do the "Mystery Woman" series with Kellie Martin.

      Delete
  4. I in joy seeing Garage Sale Mystery I wish it was a Episode , wont to see more of the move.
    And also Cedar Cove . Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with all of the above. Garage Sale Mystery should definitely be made into a weekly series or even have many many sequels. I love the "Mystery Woman" series with Kellie Martin so I would be more than okay if they went that route. Either way as long as there are more to come I won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see the movie is now available on DVD! :) So happy. Off to buy it.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net