Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer TV News - to be Continued...

June 23, 2011 Thursday

Ahhh, Summertime! I love it.... the Sunshine, Long days, Lightning Bugs, Outdoor Games, Picnics, and so much more! It is officially Summer Now ~ as of Tuesday, June 21st!

I do hope you all had a very nice Fathers Day. Mine was wonderfully spent with all of my precious family and I feel so blessed to have done so! By the way, the Favorite Father on TV or in Movies Poll is still open until early Monday (June 27)- so be sure to vote for your favorites, if you haven't already. The competition continues between Charles Ingalls and John Walton for #1!

I also wanted you to know, even though it is summer and many of us are busy with activities or just relaxing... well, I'm still updating various aspects of the site; such as: The Family TV Schedule, New Movies, and Movie Reviews.

By the way, several of you have commented or e-mailed - wondering if any Network will have any "Christmas in July" Movies this year. I've yet to discover any concrete news or listings regarding this; however, I am on the lookout and will let you know, if I do! "To be continued...."  (Please contact me, if you see any news regarding this.)

It's my hope to keep the site "fresh and new" and I hope you enjoy it throughout your Summer Vacation!!

2 comments:

  1. I would just like to take this opportunity to Thank You for all you do. I know we all really appreciate your dedication along with your family values you incorporate in your blog. Thank you again! May you always be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for any updates you find on Christmas in July programming-love to find fun Christmas shows any time of the year!
    Keep up the nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net