Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful!

It is bitterly cold here now - in the midwest! I hope you are keeping warm - whereever you are. It is currently -6. Brrrrrrr!!!! I am so thankful and blessed to have a warm home.

It is hard to believe it is already mid-January, but time lately seems to fly by! I have recently finally finished watching all of the Christmas Movies I had taped over the Christmas Season... that I couldn't quite catch due to Holiday demands and busyness.

I am working on getting all of them set up with reviews, but have a few more to go! You can catch all of my Movie Reviews, here.

My favorites for the 2008 Holiday Season were the Hallmark Christmas Movies! Let me know if you agree or disagree.

Goodnight & God Bless,
Net Movie Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net